Difference between revisions of "Computer Science : Algorithms : Text Algorithms : Parsing : References to Projects"
Latest revision as of 21:54, 10 February 2019
- ANTLR depends on Java
- Supposedly the GNU Bison is a Yacc reimplementation.
- Hyperscan is a regex library that uses set of regular expressions in stead of a single regular expression.
- Translaatorite Tegemise Süsteem, idest TTS, by Ain Isotamm. It's mainly for Estonian audience. It is a pretty old, non necessarily old-fashioned, but just old, research and teaching tool at the University of Tartu.
- MPS by S.t. Petersburg JetBrains depends on Java and is remarkable in a sense that they just eliminate the whole parsing step and with that all the hard theoretical problems that come with the parsing.
- SableCC is written in Java, is hosted at GitHub and at SourceForge
- Wikipedia list of parser generators